- Sign up:
- Send e-mail with subject "subscribe" to mmc-request at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de
- Wait for answer.
- Confirm sign-up.
- Address of Mailinglist: mmc at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de
Submission of solutions and programs latest on Mondays 8:00 via e-mail to mmc-submission at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de
These Java-courses will be used:
- Slides for own Java-tutorial (pdf)
- A more detailed Java-course, slides by Dave Clausen. Based on the Book
"Fundamentals of Java: Comprehensive, Second Edition by Kenneth Lambert, Martin Osborne, 2002".
Other stuff (needed for the exercises):
- Download Java JDK 5.0 Update 13 at java.sun.com (JDK 5.0)
- java3d API V1.4.0 that include the classes GMatrix and GVector. Take a look for the download link (without registering) for your preferred OS.
- Download Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (supports Java SDK 5.0) for your preferred OS at www.eclipse.org
- Help for installing Java and Eclipse will be provided during the first exercise lesson
Exercises and source code:
Will be available soon
- javadoc for all classes in the mip package (.zip)
- javadoc for Java 1.5.0
- javadoc for java3d V1.4.0 (.zip of V1.3.1) For the exercises we need only the classes GMatrix and GVector.
- Additional information on photometric units like "luminance" or "luminous intensity" can be found here
- Comprehensive and absolutely necessary Documentation of all Java classes at java.sun.com
- Sun Developer Network - The Java Tutorial
- B. Eckel, Thinking in Java, 4th edition, Prentice Hall, 2006 (free online)
- G. Krüger, Handbuch der ))Java-Programmierung, 4th edition,?Addison-Wesley((, 2006 (german - free online)
back to main page